I am authorized to do flight tests for the Recreational Pilot Permit, Private Pilot Licence, Commercial Pilot Licence, as well as Instructor Rating initial flight tests, upgrades and renewals for class 2, 3 and 4 instructor ratings.  I can do flight tests in the Pacific region, and the Prairie and Northern region.

Please contact me to discuss availability.  In addition to the flight test fee (see the Rates page), I charge travel if I have to drive or fly beyond my local operating area of Thompson/Okanagan/Shuswap, British Columbia.  In the case of multiple flight tests, travel expenses may be shared.

I learned to fly in this 150 at the Chilliwack Flying Club in 1974, in the old roundhouse.